Explanation.

My name is Andrue Coombes, and I live in the State of Massachusetts. There are 298 towns and 53 cities in Massachusetts. It's my goal to visit each and every one of these places, take a picture of myself with the "Entering ___" sign, and interact with both the social and physical geography of the area. In this blog, I will write a story about my visit to each place, and things I did there, as well as post pictures and other things of interest. Hopefully I will complete this within the next few years, and everyone can notice how beautiful things can be in their own state if they just get out of and experience them! Good luck on all of your travels!

-Andrue Coombes

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

LENOX!



Lenox is another town out in the beautiful Berkshires of Massachusetts. My experiences with Lenox, while brief, were very rewarding. Driving through Lenox is like driving through a picturesque small town, the houses were cute and the trees with mountains behind them were breathtaking. Lenox is home to Tanglewood, which is where the Boston Symphony Orchestra vactions in the summertime. Also, my favorite cellist Yo Yo Ma lives here! Hopefully one day I can watch him play the Davidov Stradivarius cello!

No comments:

Post a Comment