Explanation.

My name is Andrue Coombes, and I live in the State of Massachusetts. There are 298 towns and 53 cities in Massachusetts. It's my goal to visit each and every one of these places, take a picture of myself with the "Entering ___" sign, and interact with both the social and physical geography of the area. In this blog, I will write a story about my visit to each place, and things I did there, as well as post pictures and other things of interest. Hopefully I will complete this within the next few years, and everyone can notice how beautiful things can be in their own state if they just get out of and experience them! Good luck on all of your travels!

-Andrue Coombes

Thursday, May 13, 2010

GILL!



This picture was taken in front of the French King Bridge, connecting Gill with adjacent town Erving. It was windy and cold when we got there, and we had to cross the high way without getting hit! We entered Gill and saw the amazing Turner's Falls across the way. So we quickly crossed a bridge into Montague to take a look. Gill is another town in the northwest of Massachusetts that is cozy, cute, and has breathtaking natural views. The Connecticut River passing through Gill is a sign to behold, and the mountain views from the higher elevations in Gill are quite amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment