Explanation.

My name is Andrue Coombes, and I live in the State of Massachusetts. There are 298 towns and 53 cities in Massachusetts. It's my goal to visit each and every one of these places, take a picture of myself with the "Entering ___" sign, and interact with both the social and physical geography of the area. In this blog, I will write a story about my visit to each place, and things I did there, as well as post pictures and other things of interest. Hopefully I will complete this within the next few years, and everyone can notice how beautiful things can be in their own state if they just get out of and experience them! Good luck on all of your travels!

-Andrue Coombes

Sunday, January 17, 2010

EAST BRIDGEWATER!


GO EAST! Today we drove to Hingham to my grandparents house and we passed through EAST BRIDGEWATER! I have only stopped here a few times, but passed by very frequently. This one time I passed through here, I went to the library and I saw a presentation by writer JEFF BELANGER. It was sooo cool! It was about weird and cool places in Massachusetts that actually inspired me to get out and find cool places all over! My mother apparently went on a ghost hunt in the East Bridgewater town hall/police station. SO RAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment